Ascent Bible and Leadership College in partnership with LLEM provides a holistic development model for our International students. Participation in ABLC International Studies equips students through courses in Apologetics, Bible, Prayer, Stewardship, Theology, and Leadership.
Vision and Mission
The mission of ABLC is for students to discover and live out their God-given purpose and potential. We desire that you become a fully devoted follower of Christ who makes Christ know throughout the earth and help others discover their God-given potential. We aim to intentionally advance individuals to live a life of significance on purpose for God.
- Course fees must be paid in full prior to taking an individual course.
- NDCP seeking students may choose any course as it is listed in the Course Schedule.
- NDCP students are expected to follow all regulations laid out in the Course Schedule and adhere to the instructor’s instructions for each course.
- Admission to the Non-Degree Certificate Program does not imply admission to an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Students subsequently admitted to the Non-Degree Certificate Program who wish to later apply for an undergraduate program may have consideration of all coursework, including grades, applied to the undergraduate degree total GPA.